NGA SETA contract Services cover a broad section of infrastructure requirements including NGA Jobs Program Office Support Portfolio. The program office support effort for major programs is highly complex and requires experience based consultants that can support multiple program offices. The job description for these consultants is comprehensive:
- Serves as an advisor to a Government-led team that:
- Oversees one or more portfolios, consisting of multiple initiatives and projects [Note: contractor employees serve as Government advisors and do not “oversee” portfolios].
- Provides technical expertise and assistance to the D/DD XP and Government representatives on portfolio, initiative, program or project level matters [Note: contractor employees serve as Government advisors and do not “represent” the Government].
- Participating in Governance Boards, Working Groups, Integrated Product Teams (IPT), and studies as appropriate.
NGA Jobs Program Office Support Portfolio Skills and Experience:
- Strong oral, written, interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Proficient in MS Office tools to include PowerPoint, Excel, Project, Visio, and Word.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to plan, develop, monitor, control, analyze, report and communicate a fully sequenced, resource-loaded project schedule to various stakeholders utilizing the Critical Path Method (CPM)
- Ability to identify and track technical, business, and programmatic risks or issues, obtain and analyze data for impacts, and communicate results with recommended mitigation options to various stakeholder levels within the Government, from working level to D/NGA or higher.
- Knowledgeable and experienced in performing most aspects of the project life cycle, process groups, and project processes, to include inputs/outputs of each, as laid out in the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK), Projects in Controlled Environments (PRINCE2), or equivalent.
- Ability to respond to environmental changes and contain strong interpersonal skills with respect to leadership, team building, motivation, communication, influencing, negotiating, trust building, conflict management, coaching, cultural and political awareness.
- Master’s degree in project management preferred.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or equivalent certification preferred, with demonstrated experience and application of Project Management Institute (PMI) tools and techniques delivering capabilities.
Since 2002 Aspiration Software has served NGA and the Intelligence Community. With competitive compensation and benefits and a growth oriented culture we offer career opportunities for the right candidate.
For a current list of our current NGA Jobs SETA career opportunities see: Aspiration Current Career Opportunities
If you are interested in pursuing funded opportunities on NGA Jobs Program Office Support Portfolio contracts please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Jon M. Stout is Chief Executive Officer of Aspiration Software LLC. Aspiration Software LLC is an Information Technology/Cyber Security services provider focused on the Intelligence Community (IC). For more information about Top Secret/SCI jobs go to https://integratedintelsolutions.com/careers