Many Federal Government Agencies seek to reduce the delays and expense in preparing and awarding service contracts through the normal acquisition and IDIQ process. As a solution for this problem, the GSA Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPA) offers a solution to this problem that is flexible, cost effective, fully FAR compliant, and easy to use.
Benefits of GSA Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPA):
- The ability to tailor orders to achieve results by customizing terms and conditions at the order level.
- Alternatives , such as blanket purchase agreements that can replace the need for agency indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity contracts.
- Pre-competed, on-demand contracts increases the productivity and capacity of scarce acquisition resources.
- Quick and easy access to the right industry partners, allowing you to make the most use of your valuable time.
- Cost effective – direct small business pricing eliminates large prime mark ups.
Integrated Intel Solutions GSA Schedule and SINs (Special Item Number)
- GSA Schedules and GSA Blanket Purchase Agreements Follow Special Item Numbers (SINs) to determine their relevant use.
- As a result Integrated Intel Solutions’ prepared the Schedule 70 Application with a focus on the requirements of Federal Government Agencies:
- SIN 132.41 “Includes remote sensing and analytic software products, software applications, software data management and analysis, and cloud applications.
- The full range of end-to-end data services are in the scope of this SIN. This includes, but is not limited to, advanced data analytics, crowd sourcing, change detection, alert notification, machine learning, and emerging technologies and solutions.”
- IIS was one of the first applicants receiving approval for this SIN on Schedule 70.
Small Business Set Asides–Are Small Business Set Asides available?
- Although not mandatory, FAR 8.405-5 authorizes set-asides, at the ordering activity contracting officer’s discretion, or on orders and BPAs under GSA Schedule contracts.
- Does Integrated Intel S
- Integrated Intel Solutions is a Small Disadvantaged,Woman Owned Business with large project experience.
- IIS is DCAA compliant with a TS facilities clearance.
- The company has sixteen years of Systems Engineering and Integration experience.
- IIS has an employee centric culture, compensation, and benefits.
- Our staffing is based on a proven proactive recruiting process.
- Our company has in depth understanding of the GSA Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPA) process and requirements.
- As a result , a small, agile company like IIS is able to effectively meet the needs of its customers.
Setting up GSA Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPA)
- Schedule BPAs under the GSA Schedules Program are established using Schedule ordering procedures; e.g., the Ordering Procedures for Supplies, and Services.
- A Statement of Work (SOW) (refer to FAR 8.405-1) is required.
- Ordering activities may consider socioeconomic status when identifying contractors for consideration or competition for award of an order or Schedule BPA.
- At a minimum, ordering activities should consider, if available, at least one small business, veteran-owned small business, service disabled veteran-owned small business, Hub Zone small business, women-owned small business, or small disadvantaged business.
About Integrated Intel Solutions
Integrated Intel Solutions provides solutions that improve the proficiency and quality of actionable intelligence collection production and sharing. IIS leverages its deep expertise in integrated intelligence concepts, agile development techniques, and shared platform concepts. Both private and public institutions trust the company to create infrastructures that are both effective and cost efficient.
We continue to evolve to meet the future technology needs of the IC including machine learning, big data, Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE), SOM and anticipatory intelligence.
It all begins with a deep desire to do meaningful work to serve our great nation. If you want to join forces with a team of trusted advisors and solve interesting and exciting challenges, IIS is the company for you.